LV: 26
HP: 0
DMG: 0
SPD: 0

Refrenantem

Refrenantem
RarityApex
ClassCunning
SizeSmall
Release Versionv2.7
Compare Creatures

Basic Stats

  • Health4200
  • Damage1600
  • Speed125
  • Armor0%
  • Crit10%

Resistance

  • Crit Reduction100%
  • Damage Over Time25%
  • Reduced Damage50%
  • Rend25%
  • Reduce Speed0%
  • Stun50%
  • Swap Prevention0%
  • Taunt0%
  • Vulnerable50%
HealthDamageSpeedArmorCrit
Refrenantem
Cunning (Median)

Evolution Cost

  • coin For Leveling Up: 720,000
  • dna Refrenantem: 700

Abilities

cunning_strike

Cunning Strike

  • Cooldown: 0.
  • Target: Self. Cleanse Damage Over Time.
    Target: Lowest HP. Remove Increased Damage. Remove Increased Crit Chance. Reduce Crit Chance By 100.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Attack 1X (1600).
alert_nullificationpriorityon-alert

Alert Nullification

  • Secure:
  • Priority. Cooldown: 2.
  • Target: All Opponents. Nullify All Positive Effects. Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s).
  • Threatened: (HP 50% or less(2100))
  • Priority. Cooldown: 2.
  • Target: All Opponents. Nullify All Positive Effects. Reduce Damage By 75.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s).
cunning_rampage

Cunning Rampage

  • Delay: 1. Cooldown: 1.
  • Target: Self. Cleanse Damage Over Time.
    Target: Highest Damage. Remove Increased Damage. Remove Increased Crit Chance. Reduce Crit Chance By 100.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s). Attack 2X (3200).
super_distractionpriority

Super Distraction

  • Priority. Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
  • Target: Highest Damage. Remove Dodge. 25.0% chance to Stun for 1 turn(s). Damage Over Time 25.0% of target's max HP for 2 turn(s). Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).
    Target: All Opponents. Attack 1X (1600). Reduce Damage By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).
alert_counter_distractionon-alert

Alert Counter Distraction

  • Secure:
  • Target: Attacker. Reduce Damage By 10.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s).
  • Threatened: (HP 50% or less(2100))
  • Target: Attacker. Reduce Damage By 15.0% for 2 turn(s), 4 attack(s).
swap_in_distractionswap-in

Swap In Distraction

  • Target: Highest Damage. Reduce Damage By 100.0% for 1 turn(s), 2 attack(s).
    Target: Self. Unable To Swap for 2 turn(s).

Description

  • Refrenantem translates to 'rush' in Latin, which holds 2 meanings. The first is a nod to its wetland habitat, where it can be found snaking through bulrushes. The second heeds warning: this creature's attacks are explosive, and in the time it takes its prey to realize danger the battle will already be lost.

DNA Source

Campaign Appearances

  • None

Sanctuary

None

Toolbox is not affiliated with or endorsed by copyright holders of the game, such as © Universal City Studios LLC, © Amblin Entertainment, Inc, © Ludia Inc, and © Frontier Developments PLC.

App logo is made by Smashicons (www.flaticon.com).