- Health: 4200
- Damage: 1600
- Speed: 108
- Armor: 30%
- Crit: 20%
- Vulnerable: 50%
Fierce Resilient (Median)
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Vulnerable.
- Target: Lowest HP. Remove Taunt. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 1X (1600).
- Cooldown: 1.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage.
- Target: Fastest. Remove Dodge. Remove Cloak. Remove Increased Speed. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Attack 1.5X (2400).
- Delay: 1. Cooldown: 1.
- Target: Highest HP. Remove Taunt. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 2X (3200).
- Priority. Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Shield By 100.0% for this turn, 4 attack(s). Taunt for 1 turn(s).
- Target: Attacker. Attack 0.5X (800).
- Trykosaurus has the raw predatory power of the T. rex and the defensive capabilities of the Ankylosaurus. It's also more agile than either, since it is able to use its club tail as a ballast when running at top speed.
- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.
- Chapter 9 - Mission 10