- Health: 3300
- Damage: 1000
- Speed: 111
- Armor: 20%
- Crit: 5%
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage.
- Target: Lowest HP. Remove Dodge. Remove Cloak. Remove Increased Speed. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Attack 1X (1000).
- Priority. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Cleanse All Negative Effects. Shield By 50.0% for this turn, 8 attack(s). Increase Speed By 10.0% for 2 turn(s). Heal 1X (1000).
- Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Highest Damage. 75.0% chance to Stun for 1 turn(s). Attack 1X (1000).
- Target: Highest Damage. 66.7% chance to Stun for 1 turn(s). Bypass Armor. Attack 1X (1000).
- Target: Self. Unable To Swap for 2 turn(s).
- Despite being a herbivore, the Triceratops is quite aggressive. These Ceratopsians frequently lock horns, leaving visible scratches and lesions on the sides of their bony frills.
- Chapter 5 - Mission 6
Player must reach rank 6 to be able to put it into sanctuaries.