- Health: 2700
- Damage: 1000
- Speed: 128
- Armor: 0%
- Crit: 5%
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Lowest HP. Attack 1X (1000).
- Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Highest HP. Damage Over Time 20.0% of target's max HP for 3 turn(s).
- Target: Self. Automatic Swap.
- Priority. Cooldown: 3.
- Target: Self. Cleanse All Negative Effects. Heal 1.5X (1500).
- Target: Highest HP. Damage Over Time 25.0% of target's max HP for 2 turn(s).
- Target: Self. Unable To Swap for 2 turn(s).
- Target: Escapee. Unable To Swap for 1 turn(s).
- Scaphognathus is physically similar to another small pterosaur: Rhamphorhynchus. However, many experts believe that while the prehistoric Rhamphorhynchus was nocturnal, Scaphognathus was most active during the day. This allowed it to exploit different food sources than other pterosaurs its size. More research is required to determine whether Jurassic World's clones share this distinction.