- Health: 3300
- Damage: 1000
- Speed: 128
- Armor: 10%
- Crit: 5%
- Reduce Speed: 75%
- Swap Prevention: 100%
- Vulnerable: 75%
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Shield By 50.0% for 1 turn(s), 4 attack(s).
- Target: Lowest HP. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s). Precise. Attack 1X (1000).
- Cooldown: 1.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage.
- Target: Fastest. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Precise. Attack 1.5X (1500).
- Priority. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Cleanse All Negative Effects. Shield By 50.0% for this turn, 8 attack(s). Increase Speed By 10.0% for 2 turn(s). Heal 1X (1000).
- Target: Self. Heal 1X (1000). Unable To Swap for 1 turn(s).
- Eucladoceros fossils have been discovered in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. These fossils reveal the deer’s majestic 8 ft long antlers. The antlers of Eucladoceros are split into great number of tines, which helps distinguish their fossils from those of its relative, Megaloceros.
Player must reach rank 10 to be able to put it into sanctuaries.