- Health: 3900
- Damage: 1050
- Speed: 115
- Armor: 5%
- Crit: 10%
- Crit Reduction: 100%
- Reduced Damage: 50%
- Vulnerable: 50%
Wild Card (Median)
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage.
- Target: Fastest. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Precise. Attack 1X (1050).
- Cooldown: 3.
- Target: Self. Increase Damage By 50.0% for 3 turn(s), 6 attack(s).
- Target: Highest HP. Attack 1.5X (1575).
- Priority. Cooldown: 3.
- Target: Self. Shield By 50.0% for this turn, 4 attack(s). Increase Crit Chance By 20.0% for 2 turn(s). Increase Damage By 25.0% for 2 turn(s).
- Target: Fastest. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s).
- This gentle giant is one of the largest mammals to ever walk the earth. Standing 4-5 meters tall, the Deinotherium has a shorter, stockier trunk than modern elephants. Its inverted tusks may seem strange to some DPG members, but this orientation helps the Deinotherium strip bark and break branches from trees during feeding!
Player must reach rank 6 to be able to put it into sanctuaries.