- Health: 4500
- Damage: 1500
- Speed: 106
- Armor: 0%
- Crit: 5%
- Damage Over Time: 50%
- Stun: 100%
- Vulnerable: 100%
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Reduced Damage.
- Target: Lowest HP. Remove Dodge. Remove Cloak. Remove Increased Speed. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 1 turn(s). Attack 1X (1500).
- Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Team. Cleanse All Negative Effects. Heal 1X (1500).
- Priority. Delay: 1. Cooldown: 3.
- Target: Team. Shield By 100.0% for 1 turn(s), 1 attack(s).
- Priority. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Lowest HP Teammate. Cleanse All Negative Effects. Heal 2X (3000).
- This superhybrid is known to pick up foliage in its long neck vertebrae by brushing against trees. Like the creatures it is fused from, the Bajatonodon is social, and will allow a variety of sauropoda and hadrosauridae creatures to eat from the foliage caught in its neck vertebrae.
- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.