- Health: 4500
- Damage: 1500
- Speed: 108
- Armor: 0%
- Crit: 20%
- Crit Reduction: 100%
- Reduced Damage: 50%
- Reduce Speed: 100%
- Stun: 100%
- Swap Prevention: 75%
- Taunt: 75%
- Vulnerable: 50%
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Self. Cleanse Vulnerable.
- Target: Lowest HP. Remove Taunt. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 1X (1500).
- Cooldown: 2.
- Target: All Opponents. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s). Attack 1.5X (2250).
- Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Taunt for 1 turn(s).
- Target: Highest HP. Remove Taunt. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Attack 2X (3000).
- Priority. Delay: 1. Cooldown: 2.
- Target: Self. Shield By 100.0% for this turn, 4 attack(s). Taunt for 1 turn(s).
- Some dinosaur trainers compare the Ardontosaurus to a gigantic marine iguana. This sauropod hybrid's long neck and narrow skull is expertly adapted to foraging on marsh grass and underwater weeds. The creature's sail also makes it an excellent sun-bather, allowing it to stay warmer while feeding longer than other creatures its size!
- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.
- Chapter 10 - Mission 4
- Chapter 8 - Mission 5