- Health: 3600
- Damage: 1300
- Speed: 119
- Armor: 5%
- Crit: 25%
- Crit Reduction: 100%
- Reduced Damage: 50%
- Reduce Speed: 50%
- Stun: 50%
- Swap Prevention: 100%
- Vulnerable: 50%
Wild Card (Median)
- Cooldown: 0.
- Target: Team. Cleanse All Negative Effects.
- Target: Lowest HP. Attack 1X (1300).
- Cooldown: 3.
- Target: Self. Increase Damage By 50.0% for 3 turn(s), 6 attack(s).
- Target: Highest HP. Attack 1X (1300).
- Priority. Cooldown: 3.
- Target: Team. Shield By 50.0% for this turn, 4 attack(s). Increase Crit Chance By 20.0% for 2 turn(s). Increase Damage By 25.0% for 2 turn(s).
- Target: Fastest. Reduce Speed By 50.0% for 2 turn(s).
- Cooldown: 1.
- Target: Lowest HP. Break Shields. Bypass Armor. Rend 40.0% of target's max HP.
- Target: Escapee. Unable To Swap for 1 turn(s).
- Many believe Andrewtherium's hybrid parent Andrewsarchus is a genetic relative of the modern day hippopotamus. The unique behaviour of the Andrewtherium may support this theory. When wading or crossing waters, this hybrid naturally uses its short trunk like a snorkel, keeping it above water even when the rest of its head is submerged!
- This creature does not spawn in the wild. Keep an eye on events.